Monday 8 February 2016

Year 8 Elevate

Year 8 had the pleasure of welcoming Elevate Study this week. This is part of a coordinated approach by the College to ensure our students are getting the latest information and practice in revision, study and time management. This session was called 'Junior Time Management'.  Elevate have informed me that 99.3% of students would recommend this seminars to their peers. This is fantastic feedback for us.

Some of the comments from our Year 8's are as follows

 "I thought that today was so helpful. I have personally gained so many new tricks to managing my time"

"I learnt how to break homework into pieces and to manage my time" 

"The seminar was really good. I would give it 10/10"

"The way everything was explained was inspirational. It inspired me to find time and to use it wisely"

We look forward to welcoming Elevate back in the future.

Ms O'Donohue
Deputy Principal - Learning





No comments:

Post a Comment